Innovative Dual-Mode USB Bluetooth Receiver Transmitter This portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter and receiver is an ideal wireless audio solution for all situations and applications! ! Scope of application: Transmitter mode: wirelessly transmits audio from non-Bluetooth TV, home stereo system or CD player to Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Receiver mode: wirelessly transmit audio from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, tablets or computers to wired stereo systems, speakers or headphones.
1. Use the latest Bluetooth 5.0 signal without delay! ! To ensure the synchronization of audio and video! !
2. The product itself has two modes that can be switched: Bluetooth transmission/Bluetooth reception (applicable to various non-Bluetooth devices)
3. Bluetooth reception of this product is good! Far away! Much better than similar products on the market ~ other bluetooth receiver versions are vulnerable to signal blocking.
4. When the Bluetooth mode is in the receiving state, this product will automatically connect to nearby Bluetooth signals! ~ no screen viewing
5. Innovative design, the smallest and smallest in the market (Bluetooth receiver and transmitter)
6. Easy connection! ~A TV output (transmit mode) and b for audio input (receive mode) ~ realize audio-video wireless connection! !
7. It is designed to use USB for power supply without extra power supply!
8. Memory mode! When this product is switched on for more than 10 seconds, the current mode will be remembered, and it will still be the last mode when it is switched on next time.
1. How to switch modes? : (Transmitter mode: red LED on) (Receiver mode: blue LED on)
Answer: The mode switching method is as follows
A) first plug the product into USB interface and power it on.
B) when the time after power-on is within 10 seconds, the switching mode needs to be plugged and unplugged again.
C) when the time after power-on exceeds 10 seconds, the switching mode needs to be plugged and unplugged twice. Note: The mode will be memorized after the product is switched on for more than 10 seconds, and it will still be the last mode when it is switched on next time.
2. Why is there noise when transmitting?
(Because the current may cause interference when the sound source and power supply are the same equipment! )
A)when a computer uses a transmitter, this product does not use the computer for power supply
(please plug in the charging head USB for power supply), just connect the sound source line for outputting music!
B)please turn off other sound source speakers at the transmitting end (e.g. the TV internal set speaker is turned off and the computer internal original speaker is turned off)
Pairing and usage methods
A) using method of receiving mode: flashing blue LED indicates switching to receiving mode. Usb of this product is used for power supply. Name of pairing: USB2M, the USB2M pairing is found in the bluetooth setting of the mobile phone. During the pairing process, the blue light blinks. After the pairing is successful, the blue light stops blinking and turns on all the time. At the same time, use 3.5 audio cable to connect the product to Bluetooth-free devices such as wired earphones, ordinary speakers, car stereo, etc. When the mobile phone plays songs, the songs can be wirelessly transmitted to these devices.
B) use of emission mode: flashing of red LED lamp indicates switching to emission mode. Usb of this product is used for power supply. In transmission mode, this product will automatically search for other Bluetooth receiving devices (such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth receiver, etc.) that have been turned on. The red light flashes during pairing. After pairing is successful, the red light stops flashing and turns on. At the same time, use 3.5 audio cable/RCA audio cable to connect the product to TV, computer (without Bluetooth) and other devices. At this time, the sound played by the TV can be transmitted to the Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth receiver, etc. through this product.
When USB is (red light emission mode): please connect the sound source line to the output hole of the device (emission mode will automatically search for nearby bluetooth and connect it automatically)
When USB is (blue light receiving mode): please connect the sound source line to the input hole of the device (bluetooth on the mobile phone searches for USB2M name)