Home / Car / Room / Travel / Portable / Office / School / Environment / Deodorization / Sterilization
1. Convenient to carry around ~ USB charging ~ can also be plugged in (generally on the market must be plugged in to use)
2. Built-in battery 300mah, can make sodium hypochlorite water 4-8 times when fully charged
3. The sterilization rate of sodium hypochlorite water produced in only 3 minutes can reach 99%
4. A fixed proportion of 1g salt + tap water can make disinfectant
5. The sodium hypochlorite water after electrolysis is ph8.89 weakly alkaline (equivalent to general soap)
6. Start with one click! ~ Super simple operation
Put about 1g of salt into the bottle, fill it with water, start the machine ~ wait for 3 minutes ~ start making sodium hypochlorite water
1. Check to make sure there are no foreign objects in the bottle.
2. Use a salt spoon to take a flat spoon of salt (not higher than the top of the salt spoon) and put it into the nozzle cover.
3. Add an appropriate amount of water to the nozzle cover and stir to completely dissolve the table salt in the water.
4. Pour the dissolved saline into the bottle, then add water to the bottle to the highest water level without tightening.
5. Press the power button at the bottom of the base, the buzzer sounds, and you can observe the blue light at the bottom, and bubbles appear in the bottle, indicating that the machine is working normally.
6. After 3 minutes of working time, the machine will automatically stop working. At this time, the buzzer will sound three times, indicating that the usable disinfection water has been produced, and tighten the nozzle.
7. After emptying the bottle of disinfectant, rinse it with clean water and dry it.
8. This equipment has a descaling function, you can often press 3 seconds to enter the reversal program when the equipment is not working, please use this function correctly according to the maintenance method.
Charging: DC5V (USB)
Built-in battery: 300ma
Full power can be manufactured: 4-8 times
Kettle capacity: 120ml Material: PC
Manufacturing time: 3 minutes at a time
Product size: 19cm * 5.5cm * 5.5cm
PH value before electrolysis 7.99
The PH value after electrolysis is 8.89, which is weakly alkaline (equivalent to general soap)
pH = 0 ~ 4 Strong acid
pH = 4 ~ 6 weakly acidic
pH = 6 ~ 8 Neutral (Narrower definition of neutral is pH = 7)
pH = 8 ~ 10 weakly alkaline
pH = 10 ~ 14 strong base
The pH of a normal soap will fall between pH = 7 ~ 10, it must be weakly alkaline, if it is below pH = 7, it must be a chemically-synthetic soap (synthetic surfactant is bonded), if it is weakly acid If it does not hurt the skin, then it means that hot springs will hurt the skin (carbonate hot springs are weakly alkaline, the same as soaps).
Frequently Asked Questions
About the concentration and storage of sodium hypochlorite water:
1. The bottle body is transparent, do not irradiate the sun, it is recommended to use it immediately after manufacturing, if not, the liquid can be poured and re-manufactured on the same day.
2. Or, after making sodium hypochlorite water, pour it out in a light-tight container to extend the effective use period
3. The manufactured concentration is about 80-100ppm
Is this bleach?
Answer: The PH value of this product before electrolysis is 7.99
80-100ppm after electrolysis
PH value 8.89 is weak alkaline (equivalent to general soap)
Extraordinary commercial bleach
Generally speaking, commercially available bleach is a high-concentration, strongly alkaline sodium hypochlorite solution, most of which is between 5.25% -6.15% (approximately 52500-61500ppm) and the pH is about pH 10-12
Principle of sterilization：
The main function of disinfection is hydrolysis to form sodium hypochlorite, which is further decomposed to form neo-oxygen oxygen [O]. The extremely strong oxidizability of neo-oxygen oxygen denatures proteins such as bacteria and viruses, thereby killing pathogenic microorganisms. Secondly; in the process of sterilization and virus killing, sodium hypochlorite can not only act on the cell wall and the virus shell, but also because the sodium hypochlorite molecule is small and has no charge, it can also penetrate into the body of the bacteria (virus), and protein, nucleic acid, etc Organic polymers undergo oxidation reactions, thereby killing pathogenic microorganisms.
After the role of sodium hypochlorite in water is completed (the role >> is to complete the task of disinfection and sterilization), it is reduced to water (H2O)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long can the manufactured disinfection water last?
Answer: Basically, if you ca n’t smell the sterilized water, it has been reduced to water. According to the information found on the Internet, the general electrolytic type can only be stored in a light-proof sealed container at room temperature for half a year. But we still recommend using it within 7 days, you can also make it at any time if you have doubts