Are you still pumping your own hand soap?
HANLIN-AT210 Durable Liquid Hand Washing Automatic Soap Dispenser
Automation brings the greatest convenience to soap design for you!
Scope of application
1. Three gears to adjust the liquid output
2. One-button button is easy to operate
3. Infrared induction fast
4. ABS+AS is extremely durable
5. IPX4 high waterproof level
6. About 280ml large capacity
This product is designed for soapy water, hand sanitizer, and other cleaning fluids.
Do not use cleansing oil, disinfectant alcohol, liquids with high viscosity, shampoos, foaming hand sanitizers, diluted hand sanitizers, etc.
For smooth discharge, if you use thick soapy water, you can add a little water to dilute it.
1. Turn the soap dispenser counterclockwise and open the battery cover of the body. Insert four AAA alkaline batteries according to the positive and negative poles. The battery can last for about half a year.
2. After pouring the liquid hand sanitizer into the bottle, tighten the body and bottle clockwise.
3. Touch the switches in sequence to switch the machine on and off or adjust the liquid output from a small amount to a large amount.
4. There are three gear modes. After pressing the power button, the green light will flash once, which is the liquid output of the first gear; press the second button to switch to the second gear, and the green light will flash twice to indicate the liquid output of the second gear. Press the third button to switch to the third gear, and the green light will flash three times to indicate the liquid output of the third gear. Press the fourth time and the red light will flash to indicate shutdown.
* It will automatically stand by when not in use, no need to manually shut down.
How to judge the suitable liquid?
Add the liquid to the right amount of water and rub it in your hands, if it can foam and there are no other impurities.
Please note that liquids containing particles, or other impurities may cause damage to the machine.
1. Please avoid direct sunlight on this product.
2. Do not block the nozzle with your hands or foreign objects.
3. Do not put the machine upside down when the bottle is filled with liquid.
4. Do not use it if there is obvious damage or malfunction.
5. Do not put this product under any mechanical pressure.
6. It is recommended to use a set of alkaline batteries of the same brand.
7. Please place the positive and negative poles of the battery correctly according to the instructions.
8. It will automatically stand by when not in use, no need to manually shut down.
9. When cleaning this product, it is recommended to wipe the surface with a wet towel.
10. Please handle with care to prevent the machine from being damaged due to vibration and falling.
11. Do not pour flammable liquids or corrosive chemicals into the bottle.
12. If it is not used for a long time, please remove the battery to prevent battery leakage.
13. Please use AAA alkaline batteries, rechargeable batteries are not suitable for this product.
14. When changing the hand sanitizer, please avoid impurities entering the bottle to avoid blockage of the pipe.
15. Do not immerse this product in water, rinse it with water or use it in the shower to avoid electric shock.
16. Please replenish the hand sanitizer in time. If the machine has not been used for more than 15 days, please pour out the hand sanitizer and rinse it with clean water 10 to 20 times to prevent the pipe from being blocked.
Name: Liquid hand soap automatic soap dispenser
Net weight: about 292g
Capacity: about 280ml
Material: upper half ABS, lower half AS
Battery Specifications: Please use AA 3 alkaline batteries x4 (please purchase batteries separately)
Battery life: about 10 months (10 times a day)