HANLIN-ATPW automatic induction alcohol sterilization hand sprayer
Scope of application:
feature of product:
1. Infrared induction quickly sprays out mist, no contact and no installation.
2. Quantitative mist liquid, fully wet hands.
3. There are two liquid output volumes, high and low, which can be adjusted according to demand.
4. The leak-proof design of the liquid outlet does not drip.
5, automatic induction 0.5 seconds liquid.
6. About 3000 sprays of mist can be used once fully charged
7. The life of the whole machine is about 50,000 times.
8. IPX4 waterproof level, safe to use in wet environment.
9. ABS+PC environmental protection and dirt-resistant material, safe and durable.
10. Large capacity of 360ml.
Power supply: Please use AA 3 alkaline batteries x4 (please purchase batteries separately)
Battery life: about 10 months (10 times a day)
Liquid capacity: about 360ml
Product size: 95x135x195mm
Weight: 300g (excluding battery)
Material: upper half ABS, lower half PC
Waterproof grade: IPX4
˙When the battery power is low, the machine will light up red, please replace the battery with a new one. Please replace all dry batteries. It is forbidden to use old and new batteries alternately.
˙ When cleaning the machine, empty the liquid in the bottle, otherwise the liquid will enter the machine and cause damage to the machine; please wipe the dirty place with a clean and soft cloth.
˙Do not use corrosive liquids or volatile liquids such as gasoline to wipe, which may easily cause deformation, discoloration or damage to the machine.
˙ Please use alkaline dry batteries, the performance of the battery, depending on the conditions of use, the battery life may be shortened.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why can't the machine spray out? Or become dripping?
1. Please use alkaline batteries instead of carbon batteries. Please use the same brand for 4 batteries, do not mix them.
2. Since the suction tube in the machine is still only air when it is used for the first time,
Please sense it a few more times, and after the liquid is sucked up, it should be able to solve the problem!
3. Check whether the battery direction is correct, or the battery may be dead, please replace the battery
5. Please use pure alcohol or pure liquid, do not use mixed liquid with impurities and thick
6. If you do not sense it, or after sensing it, please remove your hand and do not keep it in the sense place.
7. Check whether the inner straw is folded or blocked
8. Check whether it is sprayed normally under the water test. If it is normal, it means that there may be a problem with the original liquid used.
What about the liquid that the machine can hold?
Answer: This is a special machine for alcohol
It can be filled with alcohol, water or hypochlorous acid water (no powder particles) in liquid form.
#No lotion, hand soap, mousse, etc.
Regarding the liquid used:
This machine is a special induction machine for alcohol disinfectant.
Do not use liquid soaps, liquid makeup removers, or other highly viscous liquids such as shampoos, foaming hand soaps, diluted hand soaps.
About fluid output?
Answer: The liquid output of this machine is divided into two gears
0.7 seconds (about 0.5g) and 1.5 seconds (about 1g)
Visual inspection is not accurate, use a measuring cup to measure
Some may feel too much or too little
If you want to save more fluid
You can use a small method like the following video
The liquid output of this machine is the same as that of other machines.
Please refer to compare other machine videos
Can the material contain alcohol or hypochlorous acid water?
Answer: The original design of this product is to hold alcohol or hypochlorous acid water. The upper half of ABS and the lower half are made of transparent PC material + thickened ABS at the bottom to ensure that the durable alcohol will not be dissolved. Tested, no safety concerns, and all products of the company have product insurance of 10 million, please use it with peace of mind
Why must alkaline batteries be installed?
"Be sure to use alkaline batteries"
Answer: Generally, the voltage of "carbon-zinc battery" is 1.5 volts, but the voltage of "alkaline battery" is 1.75 volts; because the discharge behavior of alkaline batteries is that the voltage of 1.75V is stabilized until it is completely dead, so it must be used continuously. Use alkaline batteries. "The voltage of carbon batteries is unstable, as long as there is a problem, it cannot be started"
But how to distinguish between carbon-zinc batteries and alkaline batteries? They all have the same appearance. Generally, those with "ALKLINE BATTERY" written on the battery are alkaline batteries; those with "HEAVY DUTY" written or without "ALKLINE BATTERY" written are carbon-zinc batteries.
Regarding the packaging LOGO problem:
Answer: I would like to apologize to you in advance. Due to the urgency of the epidemic, we hope to deliver the goods to all customers as soon as possible. The company's products have 10 million liability insurance
However, because it takes 15 working days to print the LOGO, the production time will be excessively delayed, so it is impossible to wait for the factory to process and print the LOGO, and some of the labels are temporarily packaged in English for export.
However, it is guaranteed that the products received by consumers are all produced by the original HANLIN, as long as they keep the original packaging, they can enjoy the complete after-sales warranty and warranty.
If you cannot accept this arrangement, you can apply for return service with our company, please forgive me. Thank you
The sensing distance of each machine is slightly different, which is a normal phenomenon and not a product defect, please understand.
If you still have any problems with the above, please take a video and send it to our customer service for confirmation.
Video content: From the installation of the battery, and the installation process to the induction spraying process, so that we can judge the possible reasons, thank you